In today’s Techrul concise guide, you will learn how to recover deleted contacts from android phone memory. Ensure you read properly to avoid missing any vital information in this article.
Deleting contacts from your Android phone is very easy, you can do it with a few clicks. However, recovering the deleted contacts from your phone memory could be difficult for you.
If you did not back up your contacts on your Email or memory card, you risk losing them all instantly. Contacts may be lost if an Android turns out badly, after a hard reset, or through user mistake. We realize it can happen to anybody, so we’ve gathered the best solutions which will help you recover deleted contacts on your Android device.
Prior to going to any solution, it is critical to check if contacts are truly erased. Ordinarily, it happens that contacts are not erased and stays in the device itself.
- Firstly, find the “Contacts” app and open it on your Android phone.
- Open the menu and then select “Settings.”
- Then navigate to “Contacts to display.”
- Ensure you select “All contacts”.
- Now you have to check whether your lost contacts have returned back or not.
If you were lucky to find your lost contacts, then no compelling reason to move further, but if not, then follow the below methods to recover all your lost contacts in one minute.
How To Recover Deleted Contacts From Android Phone Memory
There are various methods to recover all the deleted contacts on your Android phone memory. All you have to do is to read carefully and adhere to all the instructions in this concise guide.
1. Recover Deleted Contacts Android from Gmail
Most users are used to synchronizing their Android contacts with the Google account. If you are one of them, you are fortunate in light of the fact that you can effortlessly recover these deleted Android contacts from Gmail.
- Firstly, sign in to the linked Google account.
- Now tap on the Gmail in the top left corner.
- Then choose Contacts from the drop-down menu.
- Then, you will enter the Google Contacts interface as follows.
- Tap on the More option.
- Lastly, tap the Undo changes option, and then you will enter a small pop-out window.
With this Techrul guide, you can recover your Android contacts in the previous 30 days. There are four determining times and another Custom alternative that allows you to choose the time you need.
2. Recover Deleted Contacts from Android Memory using SQLite manager
Probably you are not aware that every Android phone has an option that assists with recovering erased contacts. Although your phone should be rooted in this process.
- Use aSQLiteManager to open your Android phone database.
- Then search for “/data/data/android.providers.contacts/databases” folder and open contacts2.db file on it.
- In the open page, you will see all your contacts deleted on Android phone.
The above strategies are helpful yet they work when you have made a backup of your phone data. However, aside from this, when you don’t have a backup of your phone already. At that point, it is recommended to use any third-party Android Data Recovery Tool.
READ MORE: 10 Android Phone Problems And Solutions
READ MORE: How To Change Text Message Color On Android
Contacts are essential as it helps us with staying in contact with someone else. At the point when you lose your contacts, all you have to do is to read this Techrul guide and learn how to recover deleted contacts from android phone memory. Cheers!
Hi, I’m Chukwuemeka, and I’m a young writer and a self-taught blogger. My job is to publish informative contents that bring a solution to your tech problem. I love you, cheers!