In this article, you will discover how to close apps on iPhone 11; hence, endeavor to read thoroughly to avoid skipping any essential information.
In my previous article, where I explained how to screenshot on iPhone 11, I stated that iPhone 11 is further advanced than other iPhones, and it will probably be a little challenging for some people to handle. Upon that, the iPhone is still one of the most immeasurable smartphones and remains some people’s dream. That’s by the way, though.
iPhone 11 is very complicated; if you’ve never handled any iPhone before, you’ll probably be frustrated while operating the device unless you’re a guru because it’s more advanced and a bit different from the regular iPhone. However, closing apps is one of the easiest things on the iPhone 11.
Hence, it’s evident that one of the significant problems the iPhone 11 user face is the inability to close an open app. If you are reading this article, probably I’m right. However, this article will explain the proper steps to follow in completing an available app on your iPhone 11.
How To Close Apps On iPhone 11
Kindly follow the steps below to close all the open apps on your iPhone 11.
- Go to your iPhone 11 home screen, go to the open app, swipe up from the bottom of the screen, and pause while still holding the screen.
- As soon as the App Switcher shows on your screen, swipe left and right within the various app cards to find the app that you want to close.
- Lastly, apply a quick swipe upwards to close the app.
In this way, you’ve successfully closed the open apps on your iPhone 11. Hence, there is another easy procedure for closing apps on the iPhone 11. Follow the steps below.
- Long-press the home button (Touch ID button) on your iPhone.
- Or swipe up from the bottom of the screen on iPhones with Face ID and come back to the home screen.
- Alternately, launch right from one open app into another app. The first app you launched from is the one that gets closed.
Unfortunately, the iPhone 11 doesn’t have the home button, and this particular one will probably not work. However, the first one above will work correctly for the iPhone 11.
How to force an app to close on your iPhone 11
In some cases, you might encounter difficulty while closing an open app on your iPhone 11, and the most helpful step to take in this kind of situation is to force the app to close. Follow the steps below.
- Open your iPhone 11.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen and pause slightly in the center of the screen.
- Now double-click the menu button to display the most recently used apps.
- Swipe right or left to find the app that you want to close.
- Swipe up on the app’s preview to close the app.
- If you were still unable to complete the app, go to your iPhone settings, Apps, and “Force Stop” the app.
In this way, you’ve successfully closed the open app. Hence, you’ve seen how to close apps on iPhone 11.
Wrong Ways To Close Open Apps On iPhone 11
You will encounter issues often on your iPhone 11 if you follow the wrong step to close an open app on your iPhone. in some cases, your phone will probably start hanging. However, below are the sinful ways of closing apps that you shouldn’t try.
- Don’t shut down your device when you have an open app.
- Avoid too much of “For Stop” on your Apps
- Don’t close an available app while it’s loading.
READ MORE: How To Screenshot On iPhone 11.
READ MORE: How To Choose Between The Six iPhone 11 Colors.
Now you’ve seen how to close apps on iPhone 11. Hence, if I’m missing anything in this article, kindly let me know.
Hi, I’m Chukwuemeka, and I’m a young writer and a self-taught blogger. My job is to publish informative contents that bring a solution to your tech problem. I love you, cheers!