In today’s Techrul guide, you will learn how to change font size on Samsung Galaxy M21. It would enable you to configure your font size and style to your taste. Everyone has diverse needs if it comes to customizing smartphones. Changing the font size one of the essential features to customize it to your favorites.
Samsung phones have more customization options; It allows you to customize many things; however, we will explain how you can change the font style and size on Galaxy M21. You can adjust the fonts from the “Font Size and Style” section in the settings. Let’s take a look at the step-by-step guide.
All thanks to Samsung for making it possible to adjust the font size and style in SAMSUNG Galaxy M21. Your device has many fonts that you can choose or Download to easily Appy it on your smartphone to freshen up the look of your display.
How to Change Font Size on Samsung Galaxy M21
The default font size on Samsung M21 looks cool; although it is a little tiny, it runs well for most people. However, if you have an eye problem or do not like the default settings, you use the slider in the Display section, which you can use to adjust your font size. Here is how to:
- Go to your Home screen.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the display; the apps will pop up.
- Now find the Settings app and tap it.
- In the settings, please Navigate to the Display section and tap it.
- Now Navigate to the Font Size and Style section and tap it.
- In this section, you will find the Font Size section, and the slider will be there.
- Use the slider to adjust the font size and then tap Apply to confirm changes.
- That’s it.
How to Change Font Style on Samsung Galaxy M21
After changing the font size, your text will become bold or tiny depending on how you set it; you can pick another font if you are still not satisfied. As fonts come in different styles, you can easily find the style which suits you.
- Go to the settings of your M21. Swipe down from the top of the display and tap the gear-shaped icon to get access to settings.
- Then find the Display section and tap it.
- Find the Font Size and Style section and tap it.
- In this section, find the Font Style section, and there you will get the list of available fonts.
- Select the font style, and once you find the font style of your choice, tap Apply.
Getting the most suitable font size and style for Samsung can be a tumultuous task. However, you can adjudicate the various font sizes and styles to examine if you like the aggregate.
In today’s guide, you have learned how to change font size on Samsung Galaxy M21. However, if you have any questions, please let us know in the comment section below; also, use the star button to rate this article.
Hi, I’m Chukwuemeka, and I’m a young writer and a self-taught blogger. My job is to publish informative contents that bring a solution to your tech problem. I love you, cheers!